• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4 Truck recovery from Stout

It all started wet and nasty and got worse till arriving at Stout found the G/L people and then went to check out Indy's truck's both were as said start and run one with nice air leak and one with nice air seat. off to find my crash victum trailor hooked up to Andy's (Jeans) duece now to find my does not run truck and Junkyards too. with mine found and the AAA auto club working on hooking the towbar i set out to check out Junkyards truck witch starts right up and sounds sweet with it staged with Andy's(Jeans) oooopppps hope she's not readin this with the help of the M/V AAA or was that the triple S club we get towbar hooked up and raedy to roll Junkyark finishes his quick PM and out the gate we go . 5 truks 4 runners one in tow 3 flat tires and down the roan we go to find a Big empty lot and yes the phrase give me forty acres and i'll turn this rig around that was really wrote about someone towing a duece you dont take it thru the drive thru at MICYD"s . Get the tires fixed and down the road we go to Greensburg and lose a fuel filter but never fear AAA/ SSS is here few minutes down and a trip to never any parts anytime (napa) oops they had what we needed call 911 fiters in and off we go home ward bound . Drop Junkyard in Aurora and to Indy's the rest of us go . Once home AAA swings back into service and in 15 we got a dead truck going up and down the ridge . My dead truck had a brand new motor in it . Love those sleepers. Heres some pics

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
SWEET! Glad to hear she's a runner Doc! Figures, leave it to an injuneer to show up with out any fuel filters. BWAAAHAHAHAHA (please don't slash my tires Jeff, its all in good fun!) Trucks all look great, can't wait for the parade tomorrow. DOC, IS ANDY GOING?

sounds like it maybe newt will bring his second truck and Adies brother bring my old truck if i can get hold of Dave we may have 5 coming from over here. wish you had of been there it was a blast this is what shows you what good friends can do all had fun and got home safe

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! Must be some serious buyers at Stout lately with the convoys coming out of there.

;-)

jrosbo

Stout

I have a friend that works at Stout. I have a relative that works at the school you stoped at. Anyway, the friends i have at stout, one works in the yards there and the other works in the motorpool, they both said they were willing to inspect the trucks there for a fee. I don't know for sure how much. I am working on getting contact info and details. It will be between buyers and them. When I have the info I will pass it along.

Srjeeper

Ya know, I believe I'm starting to understand doc's logic here. Most of us start out with one and work our way up. All the time wifey's getting madder and madder. :x
Now ol doc here hits her with 4 - wife's in the danger(red) zone. :evil:
Then ol doc starts selling them off VERY slowly. :p She see's this and gets back in the happy (green) zone.
Ol doc sees this makes wifey happy again, :D end of story.

Why you Ol Sly Dog you doc... :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks