• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4 Wire Battery Switch Plug Diagram?

Steelreaper80

I have looked in the TM. I see the electrical diagrams but it doesn't show what I need.

I have the new battery "top" switch on my M925a2. 2 of my wires are labeled 81A and 459. The plug is labeled A-D. Does anyone know what wire goes into what plug on the switch? The wire from the batteries is thicker so I believe that is 569 and it has current coming out of with according to my tester. I am just not sure what plug it goes into. I am not wanting to fry a brand new switch. Thanks guys

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks