• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

40th MVPA CONVENTION Topeka, Kansas - June 25-27, 2015, Coming??

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just realized there hasn't been a post on it yet. http://www.mvpa.org/home/mvpa-convention/upcoming-convention/ .
I have already gotten space in the Domer Arena Vendor Spaces can't beat the price 10X20 $40 but has dirt floor and not in the main building.
I signed up last week. Do they supply the tables or do I need to bring my own? Looks like the spaces inside the Convention Center have tables but couldn't tell in the Arena.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yep tables and chair in the main hall but not out in the Domer it's more for trailer load vending. Plus I got space out there because I have a M146 converted to a NBC museum that I was told was too big for the main hall, but could be displayed outside in the sun and since I have not mastered being in 2 places at the same time and like shade, Domer works for me.
007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg Mobil is easier then packing and unpacking! masks.jpg masks2.jpg

Last edited:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We completely missed that the arena spaces existed for at least the first day last time. Hopefully they'll do a better job of letting folks (who haven't been there before) know this time around.
In general, I thought the folks who put on the last show there did a great job, looking forward to this years show, and to seeing your display.

Cheers

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If you buy the fuel! Topeka is only a little over an hour away with a M818 pulling it and Iola is 11 hours by car.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know myself, M813rc, Reloader64, Pawnshop, and TexAndy so thats 5 just from S Central TX. Andy and I will be set up in the Dormer so swing by and spend some money.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We're vendors in the convention hall.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We rented several tables and we'll have our names up on a board or something-so everybody come say hi!

​also, please buy all of clintogf's crap so we can eat.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks