• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

40th MVPA CONVENTION Topeka, KS. Wanted, sell, swap and trade list

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...NVENTION-Topeka-Kansas-June-25-27-2015-Coming
DATE : June 25-27, 2015
Topeka, KS

It's less than a month away, so guess it's time to start a list.
I will have new and old style litters
MRAP west coast mirror heads with and without arms
Various Military MV nicks and nack's
M1030B1 motorcycle parts
I will be set up to vend out in the Domer arena which is to the west of the main building. I will be giving a couple tours each day through my M146 trailer NBC collection which should should be set up in the main arena, times will be posted.
mobil nbc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M35, M818 cab reinforcement panels - New In Box
M561, M792 Wheels/Tires
Several GRA-39 repeater units
AN-GVS-5 IR Set cases - just the fiberglass cases
Miles of field phone wire on aluminum spools
Bunch of little odds and ends left over from prior projects, couple of Cambro Food Containers and Drink Containers, a couple of NOS Lister Bags, etc

Last edited:

slingshot5

20x20 overall.jpgI plan on having a half dozen Swiss Army bicycles at the MVPA Convention. If you are going to the convention they are looking for a judge that is "knowledgeable" with them. Let me know so I can submit your name as a possible judge. I have a Swedish Army bicycle for sale and can bring it to the convention.

Who will bring a rear seat, complete instrument set to include speedometer, engine oil filter housing with appropriate mounts and hoses, tail lights, and data plates for my 1945 Willys MB?

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got the following M37 parts that I will bring if paid for in advance or cash at the show if we have dealt before. Always interested in trades, make an offer.

1 pair of Rear external fenders. (In great shape with only minor surface rust in a couple of places)
Bed cross members. (the front and rear most have already been sold)
Bed floor with only minor FD modifications (few extra drilled holes). (I have the spot welds drilled out so that is a 2 pcs item now for easy shipping / transport)
1 set of rear leaf springs.
4 rims (with roll around tires mounted)

CUCV parts

1 pair of used antenna brackets and 2 NOS brush guards (May have shelf wear).

Looking for:

2 new or nearly new Green Led Military taillight assemblies (Deuce, 5 ton or trailer type).
M37 steering wheel (New or very good shape)

Bert

1crook

Clinto and I will be making it to the National Convention again this year. Below are some of the items that I am bringing. I will be bringing mostly smaller items, but I am willing to add the larger ones, such as the troop seat portions and the cargo cover kits if you pre-pay for them. I only have a 12' trailer and have limited trailer space. If you would like me to add pictures of a certain item, just ask and I will add it.

I have other parts listed on Ebay as well in case they are needed, just click the tiny url link in my signature line. I have some HMMWV stuff and M939 stuff too, but I can't bring everything. If you see something specific, just ask if I can bring it. If you don't see it, just ask, I might have it.

The prices below are only valid for this show.

NOS Clearance lights $8 for red

NOS M-series Speedometers $30 each
IMG_1548.jpg

NOS IR Lights $45 per pair

NOS Armor IR Lights with IR lens and clear lens and with mounts $250 per pair
IMG_1414.jpg

NOS M35A2/M35A3 Camo Cargo Cover $650

NOS M35A2/M35A3 Tan Cargo Cover $350

NOS M35A2/M35A3 Tan Cargo Cover kits $600

NOS M35A2/M35A3 Camo Cargo Cover kits $900

Used Hardigg Cases, various prices

NOS Red Cross Signs (I am only bringing these if someone commits to buying them). $50 per pair

Slave Cable Ends $150 per pair

Scepter Diesel Fuel Spouts $35 each(fuel can not included).
IMG_1507.jpg

NOS Air Shifter/Ratio Selector for the Caterpillar 7155 Transmission M915, M916 $350 each (Will only be bringing some of these if someone commits to buying them).

NOS Caterpillar 7155 Transmission Control Valve/Valve Body NSN 2520-01-072-9957 $300 each (Will only be bringing some of these if someone commits to buying them).

NOS M59 Oven Doors $50 each (Will only bring if someone commits to buy)

NOS LED Tan Taillight Sets $135 per set(Several sets available)

New Military GI Surplus Midland Air Compressor $200 each

M35A2 Master Cylinders $55 each

NOS Military M35A2 Engine Stop Cable $20 each

NOS Military Ammo Can Holders for the 50 cal and 20mm cans $25 each (Cans not included).

NOS Military H-45 Heaters $100 each, includes stack, a fuel flow control valve, heater lid, fuel supply hose, reaming tool, stack cap with guy lines, tech manual, and a gravity feed adaptor, does not include jerry can stand. Does have slight surface rust. (I will only bring these if someone commits to buy them).
IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

NOS Warning Light Lenses $2 each

NOS Red Clearance Light Lenses $2 each

NOS 5 Ton Axle Boots NSN Pair Non-Zippered NSN 2530-00-421-7227 for M939, M809, and M39 series 5 Tons $35 per pair

NOS Military Troop Seat Portion, not entire assembly M35A2, M923, M925, M813 $75 each

20150323_125824.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks