• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

41 Dodge on CL...Richmond VA

JCease

Ran great......when.....Nixon was president!! hahaha!!!

Just thought someone might be interested in it. I stumbled across it totally by accident.

JOSH

tractor

I have seen it a few times. Right now its worth it just for the windshield in price. Its a parts truck though the frame is rotted and missing in places and the beds missing. It has 3/4 ton combat rim on the left rear which is a plus and depending on the engine number may be worth the buy it now. Windshield is worth I would say 100-200 depending on shape and if the canvas top parts are on it and the axles are worth 50 each and each rim is 25-50 each. Then add all the rest of whats salvageable and you may hit the mark.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks