• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

41st Annual East Coast Military Vehicle Rally & Militaria Flea Market @ Aberdeen, MD

NJDEUCE

Is it worth taking the the trip down Saturday? I was thinking about grabbing my buddy and riding down in my M923a2. We can't take off work Thursday or Friday, leaving only Saturday. The last time I went down Saturday everyone was packing up.

DanJP2

I might be driving my M35A2 wo/w down on friday if I have the day off looking to sell it om me with any questions.

Thanks

Last edited:

Lex_Ordo

Hi guys, I will be coming down as usual, however not with the truck this year. I am sending it in to the shop to replace the Master Cylinder. I want it done before Memorial Day, and Macungie, in June. John, I'm sorry I missed you at Sussex, but I told you I was going South. Anyway, Aberdeen is a hoot, and I love going every year. It is a nice trip.

ChesterCounty

I will be there on Friday. I do have a 5 Ton (939) Cargo cover for sale that I could bring down.IMG_0222.jpg. This cover is used but in great shape. No rips or tears. It really only needs replacement "super" rope. Open to offers

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Aberdeen is always a good time! It's great to spend time with friends that you don't get to see as much as you'd like to. There's plenty to see and buy! I'll be bringing both trucks up on Wednesday.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
here is where the MD/VA/PA SS Menbers will be staged.. L10 Mark Ciaglia M10 Ken KrausgilLM11 ZackLM12 OpenLM 13, 14, 15 jim fergesonLM 16 Pete LawrenceLM17 Jim LiesureLM 18 mike davidsonL19 John Appel M19 Dudley Taylor

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
More goodies. Anyone need a brand new deuce IP? I had this stashed away, new, unopened box and think since I am down to 1/2 deuce I will sell it. Send me a pm if interested. 650...

surplusyes

I had a great time, but Sat afternoon, Hans came by to pick up his deuce wheel dolly,.... some guys with a Ford F250 had loaded it into their truck and were gone by the time he arrived. Maybe they thought it was a field find, I have Hans cell phone if someone wants to contact him off-line to resolve it. Just send me a message and I will provide his cell phone. He is not happy but is keeping it low key. Very nice man.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks