• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

465 multi fuel?

mikey

Yep, price of diesel is going up. This is probally going leave a lot of trucks sitting. $160 for a fill up.

I have always burned straight diesel, as directed by the "diesel only" sticker located on the oil canister. Go back through the threads and start to count the number of break downs and no starts by useing alternative fuels.
You can also go through the threads and read about people who run mostly wmo and have no problems... or people that run pure diesel and their deuce breaks...

however, if you run even a conservative amount of wmo (50%) then you're saving $80 per fillup at these prices... with savings like that, 8 fillups and you will have saved enough for a new engine... but the chances are you won't need one...

ClintA

My wife called from town tonight and said it was $4.20. They are trying to break us all. We live an hour from town on a cow outfit, and fuel is hard to come by this far out. Times are tough all over. :deadhorse:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks