• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

47th Annual East Coast Military Vehicle Rally, Air Show & Militaria Market, October 8 - 10, 2021

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone is going to the show this coming weekend, I am looking for a spare rim to fit a M1009 CUCV, mine did not come with a spare. I understand they are different than the ones for the M1008 variety. Doesn't need to have the tire, since I will be updating my tires anyways, I only need a rim.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay turnout and the weather is okay. Lotsa good deals and I'm happy I get to see my friends again! Love the aircraft displays from the museum, too...

reset2

One thing to keep in mind for next year. Letterkenny is close by if you attend and buy something at Govplanet it's a twofer trip.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had a great time, me and the little one came and sold some odds and ends, books and ammo cans and whatnot, made some spare change to buy more stuff I can actually use. Weather was fair and with a light breeze, it threatened to rain Friday and Saturday, but not a drop was seen both days. Good food from the chow tent, and the auction was small but enjoyable. Good turnout for a new venue, I like it. I'm up in the air about which venue I like better, Aberdeen or Hagerstown, I like both for different reasons.

Lots of nice wares for sale, and I got a bunch of pics from the good show of vehicles too. Enjoy!

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks