• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

48 FT Drop-Deck From Tampa to Delaware , Space Available

jhighsmith

Good Evening Brothers and Sisters , I am planning a trip to Dover, Delaware to purchase a 818 Tractor . I will be heading North Completely Empty, then heading South Half Loaded.
If anybody needs Anything Moved, From Tampa to Dover , DE via I-95, or surrounding areas , let me know
My Truck gets 5 MPG , and at the Current Fuel Prices it is about $1.00 / Mile
I am not asking to make a penny from any of the Steel Soldiers Members, just help pay for fuel

Today is Friday February 11th, 2022, and I do not have any times set as of yet, so anyone needing material moved, I can work around your schedule.

Joe
813 833 3536
PM, Text or Call

Attachments

jhighsmith

let me know, im going to start shuttling equipment to your neck of the woods. My father heard about me selling one of the rental houses and it was like a drop of blood hitting a shark tank. so the land deal is back on for now

jhighsmith

it seems like it. my father has dementia and Alzheimer's and its getting worse. he clams he got confused which is why he backed out even though we wrote everything down. this time we put everything in very detailed directions and audio recorded it. we just bought a 36 foot 5th wheel camper to stay in until my house and remaining propertys sell. looks like we might not need it but i'm sure we can use it some where. I have alot of equipment, vehicles, shipping containers and stuff and it all has to be removed from Tampa before we can list the place. I was going to land everything at a friend of mines place in Newberry but it looks like thats been back burnered

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also, we have some property here you could store stuff short term, but I can't promise it would be secure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks