• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4A032-4 project ideas

phil2968

I have also. I considered putting it in a golf cart. I bought it long before I had a deuce. I like it though and will find soothing to do with it one day.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are many of these little engines floating around. I wish someone would start parting some of them out. I need mufflers in a bad way.

6x6TRex

What have you guys done with your 4A032-4's?
I put one on a Mep-016 that needed a motor and got a spare one from a parts Mep-016 that was supposedly blowing oil out the exhaust (I haven't ran it yet).

Thinking about taking the governor off of it and either buy the stub shaft from Saturn or make my own and put it on a go-kart.

m139h2otruck

Got to watch the rpms on the little military engines, no direct oil pressure to the rod bearings just splash like a B&S. I would not run one higher than 4,000 rpm. This is why they hav'nt caught on for ultra light aircraft.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put one on a Mep-016 that needed a motor and got a spare one from a parts Mep-016 that was supposedly blowing oil out the exhaust (I haven't ran it yet).

Thinking about taking the governor off of it and either buy the stub shaft from Saturn or make my own and put it on a go-kart.
Let me know when you get around to fooling with it. I'm curious as to what the problem is. It does in fact blow oil out both exhaust and smokes terribly. Runs like a top other than that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks