• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4A032 and 2A016 float replacement or sealer?

citizensoldier

So has anyone found a replacement float for these engines? Or what is best to seal the float with? I am having all kinds of trouble with swelling floats. Motor starts and runs like a watch then floods out or starves out depending on what took place. I am open to any and all suggestions.

citizensoldier

I ordered one of them and we will see if I can make it work. I also have my boat mechanic friend checking on some light weight epoxy by West system g/flex. I will let you know how I make out. I MUST find a remedy to this issue or else I will end up with a whole bunch of paper weights laying around! :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks