• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4dr conversion

Ephraim76

If interested I’ve got Brenton industries willing to make us a conversion kit from 2dr to 4dr. In black. It will come with black soft doors, black top which will Be Arctic so that means insulated, and the rear curtain will be Arctic black too, insulated. That means a double hard plastic window in the back. If you have ever seen an Arctic rear curtain.. the kit will also come with all the needed hardware for the 4dr conversion such as c pillar etc. it’s going to cost us $2695 per kit. Message me if interested and I can provide you details of who to speak with at Brenton. They will do this for us as a one off but we need to do it together.
I tried to put this in the classified section but maybe a mod can move it there if you feel it belongs there.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If interested I’ve got Brenton industries willing to make us a conversion kit from 2dr to 4dr. In black. It will come with black soft doors, black top which will Be Arctic so that means insulated, and the rear curtain will be Arctic black too, insulated. That means a double hard plastic window in the back. If you have ever seen an Arctic rear curtain.. the kit will also come with all the needed hardware for the 4dr conversion such as c pillar etc. it’s going to cost us $2695 per kit. Message me if interested and I can provide you details of who to speak with at Brenton. They will do this for us as a one off but we need to do it together.
I tried to put this in the classified section but maybe a mod can move it there if you feel it belongs there.
You need to be a premium member to sell in the classifieds ($15 a year helps to pay to run the site)
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthr...ship-Explained

Ephraim76

You need to be a premium member to sell in the classifieds ($15 a year helps to pay to run the site)
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthr...ship-Explained
Good to know.. This is more of a public service announcement.. as I know many others like me wanted this kind of thing.. I am not selling them FYI.. you would be buying from Brenton industries.. and these are brand new too.. from the company that makes them for General dynamics..

Ephraim76

If your already a 4 door but want all the black stuff....any idea on cost?
I can ask them for you. May take a few days for a response.. I want to email them one time with all our questions.. so I'll give it a few days to compile peoples questions..

Ephraim76

Anyone on here work for Brenton industries? At first they where telling us they where willing to make the 4 dr kits in black now I’m being told they won’t make them for us.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks