• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4L80E Control (Modulator) Housing Connector part #?

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
On the off hand chance anyone knows this, I'm trying to find a replacement male 37-pin connector for a HMMWV 4L80E control box. I've searched various manufacturer's websites and catalogs for Amphenol mil-spec connectors, and found plenty of 37-pin versions, but none with what appears to be the correct style of outer locking ring.
If anyone knows the NSN or Part # I'd be most grateful to hear it. I've also got a WTB listing in the Parts Wanted section, in the event someone has a junked box with a good connector they'd part with.

Bulldogger
IMG_4176.jpg

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree an empty enclosure would work easiest, but eBay has like 2 of them and they're apparently made of gold...

If someone has an enclosure, I'd be happy to discuss taking it off your hands.

BDGR

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks