• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4th Annual Oklahoma Convoy - 11-26-11

merlot566jka

Just got back to the house. The leak is now a gusher. I didn't make it out of my brothers apartments. Its gotta be some serious broken metal somewhere. Sorry guys. Maybe she'll be up for the next one.

M813A1

Hey folks how was the Convoy ?? I Hope it went Well ?? I am so bummed that I have to work !! Looking forward to some photos !!

Last edited:

Cleptomaniac

Had a blast and got to meet some more Okies!!
Will try to get some pics up after a while.

Merlot sorry about your truck. If their is any thing I can do hollar.

M813A1

Well it looks like you guys had Good turn out ?? I really miss going but work called bummer . I hope Everyone has a Good Holiday Season !!

Katahdin

Hey guys thanks for letting my brother and I tag along, that was a lot of fun. I'm not an Okie but our mother was born at Ft Sill and I had a great time in Oklahoma and making both the family connection and with you guys through SS.

I made it out of Oklahoma today and currently waiting for a connecting flight at BWI. Here's a few more pics, I'll try to upload some video when I have a faster connection available to me.

Attachments

Last edited:

OEFISHER

Katahdin thanks for the video. The only problem with driving a deuce is never getting to watch it drive by! Thanks for stopping by and hope you had as much fun as we all did.

M813A1

Man I am so Bummed that I had to work and miss the Convoy !! I know that you guys had a BLAST and I missed it !! I do Hope Everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!! Till next year Enjoy !! :beer:

M813A1

Katahdin I Hope you and your Brother enjoyied the Convoy with the Oklahoma Convoy of the STeel Soldiers ?? Thanks for your photos and video Great Job !! And Randy looks like you did a Great Job leading things !! Thanks to Everyone in the Steelsoldier for all the Fun
!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks