• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4th of July Parade - Glen Alpine, NC

MDSA

Finally got around to posting pics from Monday's July 4 parade.

We had Bruce with his '43 Ford Jeep, my Deuce with M332 ammo trailer, the M37 making it's very first parade appearance (driven by my son Andrew, and Brandon lagging in the rear in his 5 ton.

The real star of the show is Charles Littlefield, Jr, (Sgt), WWII Vet, B17 tail gunner, US Army Air Corp.

Attachments

[thumbzup]Wow Great pics i love to see all those OLD mvs To those who served this Country Thanks and to those like me who have a love for the OD green thanks glad to see these trucks arent being left in a garage or a field for that matter these MVs are defintely made to be seen its so good to see History like this These trucks Served this country and they are still serving as a reminder to all of us again Great pics

Last edited:

pvtjorge

I participated with my M38 in the Independence Day Parade. LEO's were covering the street intersections. I saluted one as I rolled by him. I didn't expect was came next, he snapped to attention and saluted me back.

"Proud to be a veteran"

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks