• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4th of July

Dieselsmoke

4th of July is coming up. That means lotsa parades, what's everyone doing? We're having a parade here in town and I just got invited to bring the deuce :hop:

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Drat and i will try to get his truck in good enough shape to make another indiana trip.

Monster Man

I volunteered (well, I guess you could say I was volunteered) to be in the 4th parade hauling the Veteran's Guest House staff members. We'll have banners, flags, and the whole 9 yards. Will do so again on Veteran's Day, and try to get pics [thumbzup]

ironhorsethegeneral

:hop: We were recruited to take the WW2 vets in a local parade here in Stone Mountain, GA in our Deuce on the 4th of July. Then on Veterans Day we will take them again to the parade in Atlanta, GA. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks