• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton advice

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One way to tell if it was built as an 814, check to see if the main driveshaft has a carrier bearing attached to a crossmember. 6 feet behind the rears is about right for a 20' bed.

biggen

hey. sorry for long responce but no carrier bearing to cross member.. the fram goes 6ft past rear tandem. i just havent seen a xm813 with the long fram......starting to get me loster than a last year easter egg.. any other idea to check would help me out a lot. thanks

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am almost 90% sure you have an 813, that someone has grafted some steel onto the rear of. If it was an 814, you would have the center carrier bearing for the driveshaft, a double wall frame from the front to the rear of the rearmost axle, and 38" of space from the rear of the fuel tank to the front of the mudflap. You would also have an under the bed spare tire carrier also.

biggen

i went to go check on the , the had the top and side weld were flush and rusted not button. it kind of got me upset when i looked closer and seen they did all more to fram . but they add a fram from another mv and fliped it upside down and welded it.............but now i know what i got now i need to think of what to do, play with long fram or drop it and go stock, or alll out and bob it...... thank you yall for yall help help me out alot

Attachments