• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton at auction

beetle

I know there are not too many central Pennsylvania members here so I'm sure most of you don't know about this auction. Penn State Univ. is selling two 1982 AM General 5 ton 6x6 trucks. They both presently have dirk manure spreaders for beds. :lol: :lol: They are going up for auction on January 31st at their ag arena in State College. If you want to see a picture go to www.rgilliganauctions.com. I haven't seen these trucks in person but Penn State usually takes good care of their vehicles. Hope someone finds this useful. Beetle :)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have a chance to swing by and get the straight poop on the condition, take some pics and post them! If someone here got them, that would be the s**t! (sorry, couldn't resist!)

jatonka

Yeah I'd like the Royer topsoil grinder, got a lot of Topsoil piled up from the stripping of my new garage site. Good luck on the 5 tons guys. John T