• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton axle nut size

bogshotrods

4-3/8" 8 sided, and a 4-7/8" 8 sided. You can find them online, they are made by OTC. Usually cost between $25-$30 each.
I'm sure glad you posted that they are both " 8 sided" as I just finished taking the the hub cover off to see the sizes and put it all back together until I can get the sockets and then did a google search only to find that there are both 6 and 8 sided sockets, so ya saved me a couple hours just to see how many sides are on the nuts, thanks again :p I found em here

http://www.thetoolwarehouse.net/c-48-axle-nut-sockets.aspx, scroll down the page and you'll find em

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks