• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton bridge truck axles

BigDog

Last time I checked, super singles with combat rims would run me around 2 grand not including shipping. That was with tires with 90-100% tread. So for now I have to wait till I get some other projects done.

Sorry I cannot sell the spacers and studs right now, I am still running the truck as is.

m139h2otruck

Axles

On our truck (1961 IHI M139), the axles on the rear have 1¼"± spacers with extra long wheel studs. On the front, there are 3-4" spacers with very long studs. These spacers were so the 1400x20 wheels and tires cleared the springs and the tierod ends. We took the rear hubs off, turned them around and reused the spacers with the existing tires and wheels so that the truck would be under 102" wide. Front is slightly wider, but it is not noticeable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks