• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton camper build

eldgenb

nice, I like the Generator mount on the side, I want to do something like that to my M920 and add a hydraulic motor to power a rotary air compressor from my hydraulic system to it. I have an in for a 9 series 5 ton hydraulic winch that I plan on adding to her this winter as well. Looks great.

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Slow and steady, you'll get there. When I look at it , I see it all done and painted. Just so you know, it turns out great! Keep going

mightyhammer

where?

Hey trigger, where'd ya end up getting the goodyears from. I haven't seen any available in the northwest. I found some for decent price in Texas, but I haven't seen any up here. I sure would like to have a couple of sets, just don't like the idea of shipping being more'n the tires. Coop

hairtrigger

Hey trigger, where'd ya end up getting the goodyears from. I haven't seen any available in the northwest. I found some for decent price in Texas, but I haven't seen any up here. I sure would like to have a couple of sets, just don't like the idea of shipping being more'n the tires. Coop

I lucked out and found 4 on craigslist, and only had to order in 2. But ya, no one in the PNW has any. :neutral:

Excuse Me

Updates? And where in Oregon are you? I'm just outside Hillsboro. You have to be in the coast range and likely the northern half of it to keep getting rained out like I do.

Bighurt

Always loved that aerodynamic stance the front end has...must have been nice when Gas was $.36 a gallon. All hail the 1972 Ford Condor II Motorhome!

Last edited:

mightyhammer

Man, you want to talk about luck! I was getting ready to order a full set of MV/T's from Texas and figured I'd give C-list one more try just for s&g's.... Found a full set(6) with rims for $1200.00 over near Seattle. The fellas folks are long haul truckers and they picked up a bunch he won and brought 'em home for him for free. He needed to sell some to come up with some extra dough. I told him if he can, to get a sh*t ton of 'em up here cuz there would be way more demand than he could keep up with. He said he was going to buy more. If I hear he has I'll post for us Pac Northeners![thumbzup] Coop

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks