• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton cargo cover?

helomech

I have been looking for a while, and can find the covers, but not the bows to hold the cover up. Can anyone help me find some. My truck did not come with the cover or the bows. Would like to find some for the 105 trailer also.

Thanks.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My advice is to buy the wood bows and staves from JATonkam35s.com and the bow corners from ebay.

there is a guy on eBay that has the corner bows I bought 12 from him and he's in Texas. my truck didn't come with the corner or the bows either. my plan is to just build the myself and use the corner bow that I bought to complete them.

helomech

Found some corners. One guy has 2 for 80 bucks. Had no idea it would be that much. Another guy has them for 12 bucks each that is not too bad.

hekomech, don't know what your plans are for the rest of the parts but look for the thread "m925 bed stakes" I started this thread looking for the dimensions of the bow. in that thread on of the guys on here posted pics and dimensions of the bows.

Hard Head

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have new complete sets of bows in the box for deuce and 5 tons. I plan on bringing some to the GA rally in October unless someone wants them sooner. I am getting bids on shipping them now so I don't have an exact figure on how much. I think somewhere around 350. I am on a budget too. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

helomech

Thanks. Cool, nice to see another aircraft mech. I work on S-76, AB-139, and 407's currently. But sometimes work on. Bunch of other models. Worked on the ah-64 apache in the army.

helomech

I have new complete sets of bows in the box for deuce and 5 tons. I plan on bringing some to the GA rally in October unless someone wants them sooner. I am getting bids on shipping them now so I don't have an exact figure on how much. I think somewhere around 350. I am on a budget too. PM me if you are interested.
Might get back with you on that. This month with buying the 5 ton is tight.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks