• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton grease zerks

txturbo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are these special? My grease gun locking tip won’t fit and I get more grease outside than inside. I cleaned all the mud and rust off and made sure the little ball moves freely.

Guyfang

Staff member
You know, not long ago, I was doing a Bobcat loader service. And, some of the zirks were too small. Now how could this be? Well, the Bobcat dealer had done the last service, (three years ago!!) and had maybe run out of zirks? Or maybe dropped the box, and mixed up all the zirks? Don't know, but when I took all the problem zirks out and replaced them with zirks I knew were right, and hour later, I was done. Do not assume anything. Check.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks