• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton hemmt wheels $

frostvair

Banned
This is my last message to Mangus. Someone needs to stop this bashing. It is hurting everyone. Do not talk about people when you do not have the facts. You are just hurting good people that do not deserve this.

Mangus,

I hope you can help me. This guy is haunting me at every turn. His last post was obnoxiuos and should not be allowed. He is saying that I am Daryl Braun and I am not sure why he is doing this. My name is Don Frost III, I live in Sandusky, Ohio and will do whatever it takes to clear this up. This guy DRDSTNY has to be stopped. This guy is ruining my account and credibility here. That is not right!:!:

dm22630

This is my last message to Mangus. Someone needs to stop this bashing. It is hurting everyone. Do not talk about people when you do not have the facts. You are just hurting good people that do not deserve this.

Mangus,

I hope you can help me. This guy is haunting me at every turn. His last post was obnoxiuos and should not be allowed. He is saying that I am Daryl Braun and I am not sure why he is doing this. My name is Don Frost III, I live in Sandusky, Ohio and will do whatever it takes to clear this up. This guy DRDSTNY has to be stopped. This guy is ruining my account and credibility here. That is not right!:!:

I sold "Craig" aka Grounded a M818.....I thought maybe it was the same one that Frostvair had listed on ebay, but it is NOT the same one. Attached are the pics of the 818 I sold grounded.....and here is a link to Frostvair's truck on ebay. They are not the same.

M818 With 46" tires and NEW WHEELS M35A2:eBay Motors (item 190322107950 end time Jul-21-09 19:51:11 PDT)

Attachments

drdstny

Banned
Mangus580 feels it's in the site's best interest if he deletes my apology from yesterday.

That being said, the auction on ebay wasn't from frostvair, it was from Darrell Braun, user id katelynnb07, email address dbraun80@yahoo.com. It also wasn't an 818, it was a 53.

We're crossing wires at an alarming rate here, and I'm sure it's my fault. I apologize (again) for the witch hunt, it was not my intent and it's not what I want to do. I am willing to apologize for dragging frostvair into this, but we need to stop now because now we're talking about ads that were never mentioned and ebay accounts that weren't in the original thread and this is just way too far off base.

Unfortunately, Mangus580 has a penchant for deleting my posts. No idea if anyone will get this. As for Darrell, I'm not going to bother writing about him anymore.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks