• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton in PA

halftrack

AWESOME! I Won this 5 ton in Chambersburg. The best part is that it said it DOES NOT RUN. I got a disease and I cant stop buying green trucks! I hope I didn't take it from another SS member. I will be selling my 5 ton tractor for the replacement. If someone knows the scoop on this truck and viewed it already, I would appreciate any info. Lot 3613.

Attachments

halftrack

Re: RE: 5 ton in PA

spicergear said:
You are a LONG ways away. I can offer you storage if you need some time to line up shipping. I'm maybe 40-50 miles away.
Better be careful what you offer! I might take you up on your offer.

spicergear

RE: Re: RE: 5 ton in PA

Careful nothing...I have the space so if you need it, lemme know. I think I got a wrecker place that will tow to the farm as well. They charge by the hour-

halftrack

Re: RE: Re: RE: 5 ton in PA

jeli said:
Monty said:
Selling a tractor? Any information on it?
Me too...unless Monty is selling his bobbed 5 ton for a tractor?
I am selling this tractor. M818, Kasier-Jeep, 1969 or 70 (I cant remember) Runs good, body in real good shape (no cancer anywhere).

I thought I would use the 5th wheel more often, but I don't. I seem to just be using the pintle, hence, thats why I bought the cargo 5 ton in PA. I am asking $7000 but, I will entertain offers or trades. The cheaper it cost me to get the cargo truck from PA the cheaper I will sell the Truck. I paid over $8000 for it in Forrest Park GA.

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jason, let me know when you are coming up. Maybe I could meet you to give you a hand. I am only 90 miles from Chambersburg. Keep me posted if you want any help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks