• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton M929 Ctis Air leak?

derby

Our local Village has a few new toys. One of them is a 929? Dump. I have looked through 900+ pages of the wrong Tm and checked a few threads,no love.

The issue is the truck won't build air. It is leaking air from a pancake looking thing under the truck that has a wire harness connected to it. Near the drive shaft between frame rails. I don't know much about the 900's They know even less.

Any ideas, Operator error?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have looked through 900+ pages of the wrong Tm and checked a few threads,no love.

The issue is the truck won't build air. It is leaking air from a pancake looking thing under the truck that has a wire harness connected to it. Near the drive shaft between frame rails. I don't know much about the 900's They know even less.

Any ideas, Operator error?
My first suggestion is look in the correct TM.

derby

Which TM do I need?
There is a vent on the bottom of this unit about the size if your thumb that faces down. About 8" in diameter round,has alot of air lines and a wire harness with about 6-8 wires pluged in the side.

I can't get a pic until I go back after the Holidays.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Probably the air dryer. If air is leaking from the center, insert finger in hole, push up. If it wont push up, squirt a little wd40 with the truck off or it will spray back at you since air is blowing out. Then try to push up.

derby

Uh, I was thinking the same thing........

Thanks for the TM I will dive into it tonight.

Also I prefer Log Cabin,