• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton multi wiring

area52

Well I asked on here before about a wiring diagram for the LDS engine and found the one in the 211-2-2 is for the gasser engine I think ( has the distributor and spark plugs but no master switch and start button or manifold heater stuff)

I pulled up the one for the deuce and am gonna try to work off of that one. Has any one else try to figure out the wiring on a 5 ton multi? I am missing the master switch, the start button, the light switch, the manifold heater switch and turn signal switch and flasher relay. The wiring is there for all this I think but I would like to compare to an accurate diagram to make sure before I try hooking these up.

I have just about all the switches and parts to put it together just need a reference.

thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks