• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton needs to be shipped to Houston TX from Dexter Michigan

1972 AM General M818 5 ton Tractor
Vehicle Description

I need help getting this 5 ton I just purchased on Ebay to Houston from Dexter Michigan.
Anyone know the best way to get it done?

1972 AM GENERAL M818 5 ton Tractor. The engine is a diesel Cummins NHC-250 855 CI engine. The truck runs and starts great. I am the first owner after the military. The truck has a clear Michigan title. The transmission shifts great and the sprag engages cleanly. The truck came with maint paperwork from the military turn in and all of the problems I have fixed. It has a fuel type personal heater. It works but leaks diesel. Everything else works. I will try to exchange it for a water personal heater. The engine was replaced in the mid 80’s. The truck has 49873 miles and 1356 hours. I had planned on keeping the truck but found I have too many projects and need money to complete the other projects. I painted the truck recently with Gillespie 383 green paint inside and out. The truck looks and runs great.

sgtrisk

RE: 5 ton needs to be shipped to Houston TX from Dexter Mich

EZFeed:

Thanks for the info on UShip! That will come in handy, I'm sure! I was quoted about twice that to bring a Deuce 230 miles down from PA recently!

jwaller

RE: 5 ton needs to be shipped to Houston TX from Dexter Mich

I've had trucks shipped on uship. good stuff. worked well for me.

EZFEED

No problem guys, I hope he can help you out! :D

I think this is Jeffs email, I dont have it here on my work PC but have it at the house. Lemme know if this doesnt work!
jcoollol1@yahoo.com

Great guy, I'll be getting him to ship my BMP-1 and UAZ-469 too when they arrive.

Armada

Hey texaspride, have you thought about driving the truck back home? I know the truck you bought and would not hesitate taking it on a long road trip. The owner is also a stand up guy. You got a nice one, congrats.

ida34

The first shipper backed out after I had to sit waiting two days for him. The second shipper just called and the truck should be gone this afternoon. I am kind of sad to see her go so I had to fire up the M151 and drive it around the yard. The sale of the M818 will provide funds to restore the M151 so it is all good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks