• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton paint done

hank2424

I used flat black, flat brown, and a satin for colors. they are all oil based paints, reduced 4 to1 with mineral spirits and sprayed with a cheap harbor freight spray gun. the seats are done with a product called deck over from home depot, it like a poly coat based paint, I thinned with warm water and used same paint gun."YOU NEED TO MIX IN WELL VENTILATED AREA" IT IS HIGH IN AMMONIA. the pattern I just started painting and came up with it. the good thing if you screw up repaint.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks