• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5-ton parts available

TaylorTradingCo

I just got in a couple of 5-ton M-817 dump trucks that I m going to be parting out. Let me know if you need any 5-ton parts.

I have just about everything, radiators, axles, starters, alternators... I will be totally parting two of these out, so if there is any small thing you want, don't be afraid to ask. I am going to strip everything of value and then cut up everything else and scrap it. I don't have room to store big things that don't work.

I just got them in today and haven't had time to check and see if the motorsa are any good or not.

Derek Taylor
423-255-6509

98hd

Do any have an M809 correct heater kit?

Could also use a control box, and depending on what you do with the motors, I need to replace one of the large oil lines that run from the Pan to (I think) the cooler.

grounded

Banned
Should add anyone needing parts up north. besides the rally coming up. ill also be down there this month to pick up a trailer for another member while im down there. so i can haul some stuff back for ya if need be.

Sephirothq

do yo have the correct m809 heater brackets that go under the hood? I don't need the heater box, just the two frame brackets and the plate that the heater box sits on.

TaylorTradingCo

These trucks did not come with winches, but one of them did have 10 driveshafts in the bed. I have not had time to figure out what they fit yet. I will look into it tomorrow.

Derek Taylor

TaylorTradingCo

Gimpy,

No new tires, very few tires at all actually. Five regular ones and six giant ones (four of which were busted up), but at least I got the big rims.

BTW, I will be going to Orlando in a few weeks to the FL rally and can bring anything down for free.

Derek Taylor

TaylorTradingCo

I had presold two of the heater kits. There is a third, but I need to check to make sure it is all there. If it is I will let you have it for $150. That includes all ducts, cables, hoses, valves...

Tell me what the control box is and where it is located and I will see if it has one. Buy that other stuff and I will give you the oil line you need.

Derek Taylor

Do any have an M809 correct heater kit?

Could also use a control box, and depending on what you do with the motors, I need to replace one of the large oil lines that run from the Pan to (I think) the cooler.