• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5-ton parts available

98hd

I had presold two of the heater kits. There is a third, but I need to check to make sure it is all there. If it is I will let you have it for $150. That includes all ducts, cables, hoses, valves...

Tell me what the control box is and where it is located and I will see if it has one. Buy that other stuff and I will give you the oil line you need.

Derek Taylor

Do any have an M809 correct heater kit?

Could also use a control box, and depending on what you do with the motors, I need to replace one of the large oil lines that run from the Pan to (I think) the cooler.
Consider the heater sold, even if it is not 100%, if most of the parts are there I will take it. Especially the M809 specific parts.

The control box is a black box on the drivers side firewall, it controls the power and starting circuits I believe. I know it won't crank if the box is bad. Depending on how much you want I may take two.

Just get back to me when you get around to parting.

OD_Coyote

I just got in a couple of 5-ton M-817 dump trucks that I m going to be parting out. Let me know if you need any 5-ton parts.

I have just about everything, radiators, axles, starters, alternators... I will be totally parting two of these out, so if there is any small thing you want, don't be afraid to ask. I am going to strip everything of value and then cut up everything else and scrap it. I don't have room to store big things that don't work.

I just got them in today and haven't had time to check and see if the motorsa are any good or not.

Derek Taylor
423-255-6509
PM sent.

goldneagle

Interested in steering wheel with horn, tools that go on the exterior tray. Ax, pick, ... Good muffler.

Please send prices and availability.

TaylorTradingCo

GoldnEagle,

They were pretty much void of steering wheels, no pioneer tools. I think I can help you on the muffler though, I will check it out today.

Derek Taylor

M813A1

How much for a Front Flat bar Grille, filler plug for a axle and a leftside grille that covers the steering shaft under the fender ?? I am still interested in a Muffler and 3 lever light switch and turn signal switch, and ignition switch and flasher ?? Thanks

Last edited:

Brigand

Hello Derek,

I am interested in the prices of several items to include a nice hood, a heater (if you have the fuel-fired one), a complete winch assembly (soup-to-nuts), a single rear shackle, a muffler, and possibly a pair of fenders.

Regards,

Norman

Mark3395

Hello.

I just bought a dump and need a good bumper and the pax side gussets that mount it to the frame.

I'm supposed to pick up a deuce at Warner Robbins later this month. I'll be driving up I-75 near you and it would be neat to stop by. It'd be good to go shopping.

TaylorTradingCo

No good front bumpers left. I do have the support thing though. Stop by, you might find something else you like. I am only about 2 miles from I-75.

Derek Taylor
423-255-6509