• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5-ton parts available

bob130ab

I have a friend that needs the battery boxes and battery box cover (step).
I need a fan blade & upper fan shroud. Maybe a lift cylinder (depending on price).

You may PM me. Thanks

Bob Martin
Brooklet, GA

Last edited:

davesgmc

i need a pintle hitch with bracket, rear bumperettes with shackle brackets behind them too,,,,got any left? let me knoiw plus shipping to 66112.

Dave Thomas
913 219 3179

g102

something to think about when requesting parts. when a lot of guys ask for an item or many heavy items. do you really think somebody is going to go pull all these items, box them all up to find out what size box or boxes that will be needed to ship all the parts and weight and take the time to get a shipping quote and then have the possible buyer say Oh geez thanks but the shipping or parts are to much or sorry I found what I was looking for after asking 6 guys for the same item in a short period of time on the same day

If you want to receive fast replies and even the items , try asking If they still have the item your looking for and what the cost of the part will be. shipping cost is the last thing to worry about. after all your going to have to pay it anyway,
Just my 2 cents worth

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks