• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton parts

spidr

Hopefully I'm looking in the right place, I've searched the board here, and across the net, but can't find everything I'm looking for.

I have a pair of 5 ton steering axles going into a project of mine, and am looking for a few pieces to finish them off, hoping on of the gurus on here could point me in the right direction. I've looked through OD Iron, as well as a few others, and found some of it.

Knuckle boots - does anyone make one piece ones, or am I destined to have to use zipper boots(found a bunch of zipper boots)
Axle tube seal carriers - I'm at least one short, need to find at least one carrier, 4 seals.(haven't seen anything, maybe I just missed them??)
Spindle nuts - I'm missing one outer and lock washer, have the inner. I'd like to get the needed ones and a spare set(all 3 pieces) (I believe I saw these on the OD site?)

If anyone can push me in the right direction, that would be excellent, I've had good luck finding info finally(found a US Military pdf manuals site), just seems to be a lack of parts or part numbers.

jwaller

I have yet to find zipperless boots for the 5 ton. I've asked several dealers and nobody had ever seen any so I guess their not made.

spidr

That's kind of what I figured, but I'm hoping different. One of the manuals I have shows the zipper boots, but actually says that there is a one piece boot available. Likely way far out of date,but I'm trying to find a part #.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks