• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton parts

spidr

Hopefully I'm looking in the right place, I've searched the board here, and across the net, but can't find everything I'm looking for.

I have a pair of 5 ton steering axles going into a project of mine, and am looking for a few pieces to finish them off, hoping on of the gurus on here could point me in the right direction. I've looked through OD Iron, as well as a few others, and found some of it.

Knuckle boots - does anyone make one piece ones, or am I destined to have to use zipper boots(found a bunch of zipper boots)
Axle tube seal carriers - I'm at least one short, need to find at least one carrier, 4 seals.(haven't seen anything, maybe I just missed them??)
Spindle nuts - I'm missing one outer and lock washer, have the inner. I'd like to get the needed ones and a spare set(all 3 pieces) (I believe I saw these on the OD site?)

If anyone can push me in the right direction, that would be excellent, I've had good luck finding info finally(found a US Military pdf manuals site), just seems to be a lack of parts or part numbers.

jwaller

I have yet to find zipperless boots for the 5 ton. I've asked several dealers and nobody had ever seen any so I guess their not made.

spidr

That's kind of what I figured, but I'm hoping different. One of the manuals I have shows the zipper boots, but actually says that there is a one piece boot available. Likely way far out of date,but I'm trying to find a part #.