• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton pricing!?

ABN173

TadB, Just for reference, I paid right at 3 grand for my 818 from GL with buyers fees and all and it isnt missing anything. I drove it 300+ mile home and ran fine. If he thinks someone will give him 8grand ask him why he still has the truck and not the the 8 grand in his pocket?
:ditto:Motion is seconded

niferous

I don't move trucks but I move a whole lot of oilfield equipment. If he thinks he can get that much from loggers than why doesn't he do it? Probably because the lumber industry is in the hurt locker real bad right now and mills aren't accepting new raw lumber. Your money in his hand today is worth a lot more than possibly having more later on. Plus there is his holding costs. The longer he keeps that truck the less it becomes worth and the more he has to spend in order to keep it at the sales cost that he wants for it. Rubber weakens and rust builds and he spent money on it at one time that he could be making 8% on in his bank account instead of watching deteriate in a field.

DOCUSN1

$8000.00 for that wow I mean give me a month I will sell you a near perfect truck 818 with winch brand new holland kompensator 5th wheel with options winch near new or rebuilt under 2000 miles and gone through front to back good titan rubber all fluids changed dot specs pass a real inspection I mean this truck would be turn key complete and it would be tough to get 13,000 from it only to the right person that had a very spec. use for it, I would not buy what you descibed for $8000.00 I would be tempted to sell what I just described for a little more. Just my two cents.:roll:

vinny-socom1

I'll sell you my 5ton tractor with the 16.00x20 wheels/tires on it for $8,000.00
I'm just down the road in Florida, we might be able to work out delivery too!!!

Vinny

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Sounds like he wants to offset the towing by raising the price of the 5ton tractor by 3K..
I sell 5 ton tractors for 4500..NON-winch. .i have 8 for sale...
Is the one you want a winch truck?...I have 3 winch trucks.
Kevin..
decodeme@verizon.net

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks