• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton radiator hoses?

wdbtchr

I finally got a new power steering pump for the M54A2 fire dept return truck I bought. When I put the radiator back in what hoses does it use? All the hydraulic hoses for the steering were in the cab and where they went was pretty obvious by length and size, but there weren't any old radiator hoses just the radiator sitting in the passenger seat. According to the 34P the originals used multiple short hoses and metal tubes to get there. Is there a substitute hose to do it in one shot? The cross reference list only has 2 1/2 tons listed. I would prefer to use molded hoses as opposed to the universal type. Any ideas?

jatonka

David, contact Fred at Adirondack Dodge Parts.com or (315) 896 2572 from 10 am to 6 pm EST. He can supply all deuce, M39 5 tons and 800 series 5 tons hoses. Tell him I sent you, It won't hurt. John Tennis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks