• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton spline count?

yamaha415

Just trying to confirm the spline count on my 5 ton axles without pulling them apart.

The rears on my M818 are Model: M240-HX15 Serial Number 0003610 and 0003609. The front is Model: FM240-HX17 Serial Number 42.

I did a quick search and it looks like these would be a 16 spline.

Can anyone confirm this?

Also where is the best place to get some detriots to throw in?

Thanks

eldgenb

16 spline afaik are limited to the deuce, the five ton is considerable larger, I don't know the exact spline count but I talked to boyce equipment yesterday and they received two take out units today so move on them while they last.

5tonk5

YOU MAY ALSO TRY AND CONTACT adamsoffroad HE IS A MEMBER HERE AND A GREAT ASSETT TO OBTAINING 5TON PARTS,NEW AND USED.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks