• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton steering wheel on a deuce?

ctmustang

How much more room does it seem to give ya? Do ya think the wheel is enough smaller that it would be too nopicshard to turn a deuce without air assist with the 5 ton wheel?

shootiniron

Heavysteven,I think you are wondering if I used a puller.Yes,got it from Saturn.Well worth it.I got the wheel from a gentleman here,it was NOS and I was glad to get it.He was very fair on the price.It seems that the 5 ton steering wheels are harder to find than one for a deuce.

usmcm35a2

mikeroot2, that looks the same as one I got last year off ebay. Said it was a 5 ton, but the spline is too small to fit on the deuce shaft. I hope you have better luck than I did. Same price as mine and it was a no return auction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks