• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton therapy.......

Cam Morehead

5 Ton therapy.......photos of gooseneck hitch added

Finally got around to changing my fuel filter. We found a 32' tandem dual at a great price so my military hauler is complete. The truck runs good but I may turn the fuel up a little to get a little smoke coming out under a load. I rode around smiling today.... Here is a pic of the hauler set up. See ya, Cam

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/CamMMRacing/M818a.jpg

***I just added pics of hitch****

Last edited:

M1075

Stalwart

Very similar to the trailer I haul my toys with behind my F450. I love the power dove tail, much nicer than ramps.

ocmechanx

Just wondering how high off the ground you were able to mount your gooseneck ball, and by chance any pics of it?

I'd been wondering if I could haul my trailer with my 5 ton, but at the same time didn't want to take the bed off it.

Cam Morehead

Just wondering how high off the ground you were able to mount your gooseneck ball, and by chance any pics of it?

I'd been wondering if I could haul my trailer with my 5 ton, but at the same time didn't want to take the bed off it.
I have not taken any pics of the gooseneck hitch I installed. I went to a lot of trouble so it looks hidden and integrated. I will get you some pics. Cam

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks