• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton water truck at Ft Jackson

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody here get the Water Truck recently at Ft. Jackson? I looked at it briefly today. GL rep says it is in good running shape, and it's probably a desirable variant. It is meant to spray down dusty dirt roads, with a small diesel motor to run the pump in the back and the swing out arms. Looked neat, but I did not get any pictures - if it's still there next week when I pick up the deuce, I'll get pictures! :-D

bob130ab

I watch it close. The interesting thing about that truck, GL listed it with using the water tank stock number and it didn't require an EUC.. The starting bid was $50.

Bob Martin
Brooklet, GA

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks