• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton wheel stud p/n

Jake59

For which model truck? M54,809s are shorter than 939s
Hello,

I have some US Military Wheel Studs here, and am trying to find out to which vehicle these belong and fit.

They are 7/8" UNF 14 x 3.5" (89mm) long, with round head and ribbed (7/8" long) and 40mm threaded porton.

Any information welcome, vehicle fitment and or National Part Number and or NSN ?

Thank you,
Jake

Jake59

Hi Wes,

Was my first thought as well, but there are absolutely no markings whatsoever on any of these bolts.
They are black and in a quite dense heavy steel, but unfortunately I have no number nor manufacturing data that came with them.

Cheers,
Jake

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks