• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton Wrecker To Part Out

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need all of the information plates on the control platform for the boom/hoist on the M543A2. Mine have become faded to the point of being hard to read.
Thanks Marti

houdel

I can use a crane snatch block if it is the single pulley 3 line type with the dead end of the cable attached to the block as shown in the picture. I can also use a set of the crane operators information plates on the control platform (boom in/out etc) if you have a legible set.

Attachments

5tonpuller

Hi Matt,
PM me on what you want for the right rear stab pocket that is bolted to the frame under the truck and the front winch glad hand ( that hooks to the cable ) and chain. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks