• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 TON WRECKER

davwar99

I AM LOOKING FOR AN 800 OR 900 SERIES WRECKER. MEMPHIS EQUIPMENT HAS THEM FOR $32,000 AND THAT IS MORE THEN I WANT TO PAY. I WANT ONE THAT IS IN GOOD SHAPE BUT NOT PERFECT BECAUSE I WANT TO WORK ON IT MYSELF.

citizensoldier

Welcome to the site! But why are you yelling at me? :D We have some good guys in Alabama and you can probably find a nice wrecker for half that.. Are you willing to pay for transportation or do you need one close to you?

davwar99

I just have a bad habit of useing all CAPS. I would like one close but it is not holding me back. The price of the truck would depend if I could afford the cost of transportation.

jason@snakeriver

Look on Gov Liq, I have watched them real close and the nicer ones have gone for about $17,000. I just bought a real nice M-819 via private sale for $9,000.00 and had it laid in on my front door step for $12,000 total.
I like the dealers, but I would never buy a truck from them just because of the mark-up. I own 5 - 800 series trucks now. Tom @ Snake River

poppop

The M543 is a good truck. I got mine 5 miles from my house for $2500.00. The guy lost his lease and had to move. so he was willing to go cheap. Of course I had to pay him $2500.00 for the M51 dump truck also as it was a package deal. :D :D :D :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks