• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 tonners at South Carolina GSA Auction

dodgemain

Hi,
Has anyone checked out the 5 ton truck at the GSA auction in South Carolina? I am interested in the rather complete looking M939 that is listed as a 1989 BMY 5 TON CARGO TRUCK. If anyone has information about this truck please let me know.
Thanks

papercu

trucks

Those belong to the Forestry department, usually not something you want to bid on without checking them out first. Wayne

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: trucks

This post straddles the line between posting auction info and actually asking for help. My recommendation is to ask if someone is available to preview in a certain area without specifying what is coming up. I am not bidding on these trucks, but I'd be pissed if I were and you alerted everyone about them. Before you or anyone else thinks that we all know about them...think again. I actually missed these trucks and was told about them by a friend on this list...through a PRIVATE message.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks