• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

52" XZL Tires on MRAP's will they interfere with power assist?

Joeinderry

Thinking about getting some 52" xzl's for my bobber project. Was wondering if they would interfere with the air assist steering. Mainly the air cylinder on the pitman arm? Also would they rub on tight turns? Thanks all for your insight.

dilligaf13

52's don't interfere with the air assist, as long as you have proper backspacing, but they do rub. 49s (14.00x20) do not rub or interfere and are a better option.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You will need a lift kit to run the 52s. Most folks I've talked to that has put that tire on their truck wish they hadn't invested the time and money(for a deuce).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks