• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

54 bags of leaves and space to spare

Akicita

If you were wondering how many filled leaf bags you can put on a Deuce, read on.

Yesterday, I picked up 54 bags of leaves from a neighbor down the road from where I live in a hurry. I just threw them onto the Deuce and trucked them home. (picture)

When I turned them right-side-up in my driveway, and saw that those 54 bags fit neatly in the bed side by side with room to spare for a 55 gal. drum and a chair. I'm sure you could get some more in if you pushed a bit.

So, if anyone asks you how many filled leaf bags you can put on an M35A2, now you know.

Then I put a tarp over the truck bed to protect the bags from the rain that started this morning. Eventually, I'll mulch the leaves for use in the garden.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks