• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

543 for sale in massachusetts

scooter01922

Here ya go guys, its not mine. Belongs to a local towing company. It has a long history but suffice to say it was auctioned off the edwards airforce base several years ago. Still has barely visable army marking here and there. Saw very limited service with several local towns before finally enging up with FEMA who sold it to the towing company. 19 K miles or so, he is looking for 8500. I know thats hight but its his truck so whatever. If you want more info PM me and i'll give ya the number.

Oh yeah, they say it runs but the brakes crapped out so they parked it in the fall.

Attachments

TaylorTradingCo

Underneath all of the junk it looks to be a fairly clean, solid, complete truck. $8500 seems high though.

I just won a M543A2 from GL and hope to get it home next week sometime. Wreckers are hard to get cheap. I am not sure, but aren't these models gassers?

Derek Taylor

scooter01922

From what i can see the underbody is really solid, not even as much rust as on the body panels. Definately multi powered. I'll PM you in a few Nk14zp :)