• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

55,250 dollar lol

GMVguy

Wow. Looks like a pretty standard truck. 6.2 even... "Lo miles" but no sign of overhaul... That would be its saving grace...

rhurey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
But... But... It's not just one person.

That means two people threw down on it.

Yeah, confused. Ego contest?

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I sold my a couple months ago,fully restored with a title for $31k.What was so special about this one ??

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've looked at this auction twice now... I don't see it. There's only one theory... and it's pretty hairy... there's something inside that truck, that you can't see. and the guys bidding on it are in the know. AKs in the fender? gold in the fuel tank? Pocket nuke under the passenger seat?

All I know is that if I were CID I'd be taking a fine tooth comb to that and the guys who bid on it (after the normal price range was exceeded).

I mean, I guess it could have some sentimental value... but not $55K worth!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks