• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5ton 24r21 rims

tapeandgauze

If anyone is still looking for these tires, I have one set of 4 tires and rims. Tires are good sidewalls, but tread is wore. If you want to contact me feel free, I have images of the tires and rims mounted on the 5-ton dump truck. Thanks.

tapeandgauze

Tires and Rims

The tires are still on the truck as of today. If anyone needs to see images of the tires and rims feel free to private message me with your email and I would be more than happy to send the photos to you. I am new here and don't really know how to load the pictures here. Thanks

I know this is an old thread but.... 24R21 sneakers are definitely going to be an interference fit on a 54" tandem spacing since they are 54.9" in diameter! I have a 56" tandem in mind though and the search is on now for affordable rims and tires. Any leads gratefully appreciated, thanks, larry

dragonman

I'll take 4 tires with rims (24R21) in any condition. Side wall MUST to be solid.
My friend owns Michelin retread facility. he can put any tread I want, but as I noted side wall must be in good shape.

Are these rims (21x18 ) one solid rim or 2 pieces?
I have some tires I would like to have retreaded I would like his info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks