• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5ton NJ to MA cash

Hemicj8

M923 from New Jersey to Massachusetts not in a big hurry. No loose items looking for it to be trailered. Runs and drives tires hold air. Thanks Adam
five 08 seven 76 - zero 716. Lots of room to load and unload. Cash

gem1410

Hi Adam--post some of the pictures of the truck so truckers can see what they are getting--22 feet long--8 feet wide--9.9 feet high--21500 lbs--pick up is Jackson nj--08527------nothing yet on u-ship--talk to you later--George

twinturb089

call scott at nbh trucking 603-486-4077. he has hauled over 15 m923 trucks for me in the past few months. he is in nj all the time and lives in nh.I dont think you will get a better price and he can haul 2 at a time if need be.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks